- You may receive more than one shipment on the same order if you order different items as we use many different suppliers & warehouse locations.
- Orders will ship generally within 24-72 hours although we strive to get all orders shipped out by the next business day after you order.
We do not make money on freight meaning we do not add any additional charges to the freight bill.
When you place your order our freight calculator charges you a freight cost based on your total dollar purchase amount. You will never be charged more than this amount but you may have a lower freight cost when you order ships! What does this mean? See below:
When you place your order your card is authorized for your total items purchased and a freight charge. Authorizing a card does not mean your card has been charged, however. It is only a hold on funds until your order ships. Your card is not charged until your ships out.
- When your order is complete and is ready to ship, we can then on our end calculate the exact freight charge. For example let's say you ordered $1000 worth of goods and your shipping charge was $200. Your card is authorized (not charged) for $1200.
- Now that your order is complete and ready to ship if the exact shipping cost turns out to be $150 then your card is charged for just $1150 which would be $50 less than the authorized amount.
- Also you will never be charged more than the authorized freight charge. So in the example above if we calculated the actual freight cost to be $275 you will be only charged the $200 amount that was authorized. So you may pay less than the authorized freight amount but you will never pay more than the authorized amount!
Freight costs are higher when sending items to a home address as UPS always adds a residential surcharge to any home address. If you have a business location to ship an order to it will always bring down your shipping cost.
Questions about freight or anything else?
Customer Service (M-F 9-5 EST): 954-270-0660
Questions? Email Alessa Wholesale